" We will be your favourite story...."
At Suttons Primary School we aim to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment which offers opportunities:
- For everyone within the school to reach their potential and develop: self-worth; confidence; and the ability to take responsibility for their own individual actions and perseverance.
- For everyone within the school to have a sense of wonder, enthusiasm for learning and help children to develop as independent thinkers and learners with enquiring minds.
- To encourage and develop respect and understanding for others.
- To develop all partnerships - small and large - from the individual parent to the wider community and beyond, to support children's learning.
- To give children access to a broad and balanced creative curriculum to attain the highest possible standards in relation to prior attainment through assessment and learning.